Licensed Professional Home Inspector and Licensed Wood destroying insect Inspector.
- Licensed inspector since 1994.
- Attend 16 hours of continuing education every year.
- I have over 250 CEU hours.
- Certified Applicator for Wood destroying insects – must attend 8 hours of continuing education every year. I have over 125 CEU hours.
- Inspected all types of construction (residential, condos, duplexes, highrise).
- Most of my construction background comes from my grandfather who owned several rental properties in which we spent a lot of time working on when I was young.
- College – DCCCD Mountain View, Austin Community College and University of Texas (Austin).
- Certified pool inspector/Certified pool operator “CPO/CPI” license #436056
Licensed Home Inspector
TREC # 22200
- Licensed inspector since 2016.
- Attend continuing education every year.
- Have inspected residential homes, condos, and duplexes.
- Construction background: The majority of my experience comes from numerous remodeling projects. As a teenager, I worked with my father building a large addition to our residence and helped on job sites where his structural beams were being installed.
- Other related experience: My first career was in information technology where I delivered analytical problem solving and customer service excellence.